YES, IT’S TRUE! AT CIRCUITO DE ALMERIA THE SUMMER NEVER ENDS….
Enjoy 3 Days of fantastic sunshine in the Andalucian desert, with average temperatures in the low 20Cs!
The summer never really ends for us at Circuito de Almeria. To ensure you enjoy your event to the fullest, we can guarantee…
- Great value for money
- Money-saving deals
All you need to do is click that book now button and look for those sunglasses.
- 13 Corners
- Changes in Elevation
- Fast Flowing and Demanding
- A Track that just makes you want to keep improving. A good time is in 2 minutes plus and then when you get into the 1-minute bracket you’re really moving!
- A Stunning Scenic Background
- Great Restaurant
- Friendly staff that makes it feel like a home from home!
Some of our Almeria customers!
The 4-star Hotel, with a reputation for service and quality, is just 100 meters from the Mediterranean in the coastal resort of Mojacar.
The package includes breakfast, and the hotel offers a fabulous buffet food selection together with a chef cooking that day’s fresh fish or meat choices.
The room will be twin sharing, single room upgrades are available for just £38 a night.
Don’t forget you are welcome to bring friends, a partner, or the whole family. Extra nights, either before or after the event, are also available to book.
We have chosen Mojacar because, although it is a 35-minute drive to the Circuit, it offers the Mediterranean to relax by at night with a great choice of local restaurants and bars.
- Bike transport from a designated UK collection point to the circuit and back to the UK
- Full Insurance
- Generous transportation allowance of Your bike, 1 kit bag, and full use of the stillage for professional items
- An equal number of nights’ accommodation to your days on track in a quality 4-star hotel with breakfast included!
- Partner Packages - bring a friend, partner, or the whole family so they can join you in the sunshine having fun
- Track times that are run with groups and a timing system to ensure you are in the correct group with riders of equal ability
- Star Riders in the pit lane. Book yourself in with a BSB or World Champion for a day’s tutoring. (For all levels and beginners are especially welcome!)
- Photography service
- Tyre Service
- On-site Mechanical service
- Hire Bikes
- Off-road option with our desert adventures
- And our professional, friendly, and highly experienced team to look after you on your Euro Track Event!
- Cost of Flights
We use stillages to transport your bike and kit to our EU events. The stillages we use are designed to fit 2 bikes and small amount of kit. When you arrive at your drop location, our team will advise which stillage number is yours, who you will be sharing with and how to load the stillage.
We aim to accommodate the bike drop off around 2 weeks before your event. For collections, we aim to have your bike ready for collection 10-14 days after your event. Finalised dates will be sent in your information pack, which is sent 6-8 weeks before your event.
An email is sent out at the beginning of the week of your drop/collection date. In the email we advise of the time slots available to choose from.
Our event costs are based on 2 riders in a twin share room.
We do have single, double, triple or family rooms available on request (dependant on the hotels availability). Prices for these can be found in your information pack, which is sent 6-8 weeks prior to your event.
Please note, should you choose to select a single room, the twin you were originally allocated will be filled by another rider.
If you wish to change your room type please get in contact as soon as you can so we can ensure this is organised for you prior to your event.
If you know who you would like to share a twin/triple room with, please email us with this request. If there is no sharing request on your booking, we will allocate the rooms at random.
Yes! We offer non-rider packages on all of our events. The prices for each event vary, depending on the hotel. For more information, please contact the Admin Team.
Yes, most of the UK and EU tracks are now accepting spectators again. Please note, some EU circuits charge an entry fee when spectating. For more information, please contact the Admin Team.
Final balance is due 8 weeks prior to your event start date.
An ATA Carnet is a customs document that permits us to temporarily move your goods into the EU without paying extra duties and taxes, providing ALL goods return. This is a passport for your goods.
Focused Events will include the premium fee up to the value of £10,000 per rider in the event cost, the cost thereafter is £2.50 per thousand over the £10,000.
The extra insurance is an optional extra if you wish to insure your goods at a higher rate while in transit. This is cover your goods should anything happen while their transported.
The carnet itself is essentially a contract between FE and Customs that means items listed on the forms will be brought back to the UK. A bit like a passport for your goods. If you value your goods above £10,000, there is a charge of £2.50 per thousand after that which is a carnet fee.
We need your completed carnet forms around 10 weeks before your event so they can be checked and processed.
Circuito De Almeria
HOW DO YOU GET THERE?
HOW DO YOU GET THERE?
Why not try a day off-road in the desert, before or after your event, with our Electric start Gas Gas 300’s? Contact email@example.com for more details!