Pannonia Ring - 23 July 2021
3 days across a July weekend in Hungary at the famous Pannonia Ring.
Opened in 1997 and is a thoroughly modern facility, widely used for track day events and motorcycle manufacturer testing.
- 4.79k lap on this fast and flowing Race Circuit
- 18 Corners
- 1.53s Lap Record
Don’t forget that world-famous Hungarian hospitality.
Pannonia Ring is only 2 hours from the vibrant city of Budapest making it the ideal location to explore some of Hungarys famous sites.
Vienna, the Austrian capital is also a short 90-minute drive away, situated in the counties east on the picturesque Danube River.
- 3 nights’ accommodation in a quality hotel with breakfast is included.
- Accommodation is based on twin share.
- Single room supplement and non-rider packages are available to book.
- Return bike transport for your machine from a designated UK collection point to the circuit in our now highly respected Stillage system, which are unquestionably the largest stillages in the business. This simply means, you the customer can enjoy plenty of room for your machine and kit.
- Fully insured.
- An equal number of nights’ accommodation to your days on track in a quality hotel with breakfast included.
- Track time that is run with a timing system to ensure you are in the correct group with riders of equal ability.
- Star Riders in the pit lane - book yourself in with a BSB or World Champion for a day’s tutoring. For all levels and beginners are especially welcome!
- Photography service.
- Tyre service.
- Hire bikes.
- And our professional, friendly and highly experienced team to look after you on your Euro track event.
There are flights to Bratislava with Vienna and Budapest being the obvious choice with one and a half and two hours’ drive to the venue which is the same for when you join us in Spain.
- 6 Spaces Available
- Star Rider N/A will be on this event
- No Noise Limit
- 3 Groups on this event
- Only £675.00 per rider