Pannonia Ring - 23 July 2021
Yes its confirmed for next summer 2021
3 days across a July weekend in Hungary at the famous Pannonia-ring.
4.7-kilometre lap on this fast and flowing Race Circuit
The Pannonia Ring, a contemporary and diverse track in Hungary, close to the Austrian border.
The lap is fast and flowing to ride, with valleys, crests, and exciting corners.
It was built by motorcyclists for motorcyclists.
Don’t forget that world-famous Hungarian hospitality.
- Return bike transport for your machine from a designated UK collection point to the circuit.
- Fully insured.
- Generous transportation allowance of Your bike, 1 kit bag, and if it fits in you can take it.
- An equal number of nights’ accommodation to your days on track in a quality hotel with breakfast included.
- Partner packages - bring a friend or partner so they can join you in the sunshine having fun.
- Track time that is run normally with groups and a timing system to ensure you are in the correct group with riders of equal ability.
- Star Riders in the pit lane - book yourself in with a BSB or World Champion for a day’s tutoring. For all levels and beginners are especially welcome!
- Photography service.
- Tyre service.
- Hire bikes.
- And our professional, friendly and highly experienced team to look after you on your Euro track event.
The Pannonia Ring is located close to the village of Ostffyasszonyfa in western Hungary.
The closest airports are across the border at Vienna and Bratislava, both approx 80 minutes drive away.
- 10 Spaces Available
- Star Rider N/A will be on this event
- No Noise Limit
- 3 Groups on this event
- Only £675.00 per rider