Spend two fantastic days of riding fun on the multiple world champion Kawasaki ZX10R SE machine. Ride in the perfect environment, the Circuito de Almeria in Spain, the warmest and driest racetrack in Europe.
Day 1 : In the morning ride the Kawasaki ZX10R SE on a guided tour of breath-taking Andalusian roads (150 km) for ½ day. The afternoon consists of 3 guided laps of the racetrack.
Day 2 : Spend the entire day on track! 5 guided laps on the racetrack and 1 free lap as well as a tracking lap for your personal event video.
Your Ninja Academy event for £899
- Return transport from Alicante, Murcia Int. or Almeria Airports.
- Transfers between the Hotel and Circuito de Almeria.
- 3 nights in a Twin room (single room supplement of £39 per night)
- Partner packages available for £279
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner (without alcoholic drinks)
- 2 surprises.
- Use of motorcycles incl. insurance, fuel and tires.
- Guided intercom sessions.
- Complimentary personal video of your event.
- Complimentary soft drinks, coffee and water throughout the day in our Kawasaki Ninja Academy Box.
For event dates please go to: www.kawasakininjaacademy.com
KAWASAKI ENDURO DAY
The Desierto de Tabernas (desert of Tabernas), around the Circuito de Almeria, is famous as the location for numerous films and westerns. Its impressive landscape makes the perfect setting for an exciting day of off-road riding.
If you’re only imagining dusty dirt tracks, think again! The day will be filled with surprises and thrilling rides that will test you and the Kawasaki KLX 40, you’ll be left with unforgettable memories. We will take you to places you can’t even imagine and that you couldn’t easily access.
We cater to all levels from beginners to seasoned off-road riders! We will adjust the level of difficulty throughout the day to each individual’s riding skills.
Kawasaki Enduro day – £210
- An additional 4* hotel night incl. breakfast (based on twin sharing rooms)
- Transfer from your 4* hotel to the Circuito de Almeria
- Use of the KLX 450, incl. insurance
- Provision of appropriate protective clothing including helmet
- Enduro Guide
- Return transfer to Almeria, Alicante and Murcia Int. airports