YES, IT’S TRUE! AT CIRCUITO DE ALMERIA THE SUMMER NEVER ENDS....
Enjoy 5 Days of fantastic sunshine in the Andalucian desert, with average temperatures in the May mid 20Cs and across a Bank Holiday
The summer never really ends for us at Circuito de Almeria. To ensure you enjoy your event to the fullest, we can guarantee...
- Great value for money
- Money-saving deals
All you need to do is click that book now button and look for those sunglasses.
- 13 Corners
- Changes in Elevation
- Fast Flowing and Demanding
- A Track that just makes you want to keep improving. A good time is in 2 minutes plus and then when you get into the 1-minute bracket you’re really moving!
- A Stunning Scenic Background
- Great Restaurant
- Friendly staff that makes it feel like a home from home!
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Bike transport from a designated UK collection point to the circuit and back to the UK
- Full Insurance
- Generous transportation allowance of Your bike, 1 kit bag, and full use of the stillage for professional items
- An equal number of nights’ accommodation to your days on track in a quality 4-star hotel with breakfast included!
- Partner Packages - bring a friend, partner, or the whole family so they can join you in the sunshine having fun
- Track times that are run with groups and a timing system to ensure you are in the correct group with riders of equal ability
- Star Riders in the pit lane. Book yourself in with a BSB or World Champion for a day’s tutoring. (For all levels and beginners are especially welcome!)
- Photography service
- Tyre Service
- On-site Mechanical service
- Hire Bikes
- Off-road option with our desert adventures
- And our professional, friendly, and highly experienced team to look after you on your Euro Track Event!
The 4-star Hotel, with a reputation for service and quality, is just 100 meters from the Mediterranean in the coastal resort of Mojacar.
The package includes breakfast, and the hotel offers a fabulous buffet food selection together with a chef cooking that day’s fresh fish or meat choices.
The room will be twin sharing, single room upgrades are available for just £38 a night.
Don’t forget you are welcome to bring friends, a partner, or the whole family. Extra nights, either before or after the event, are also available to book.
We have chosen Mojacar because, although it is a 35-minute drive to the Circuit, it offers the Mediterranean to relax by at night with a great choice of local restaurants and bars.
HOW DO YOU GET THERE?
There are many airports and airlines to choose from. The closest airports to Circuito De Almeria are:
If requested your bike will be transported by the FE Team and will be ready and waiting for your first day on track.
Why not try a day off-road in the desert, before or after your event, with our Electric start Kawasaki KLX450R Enduro machines?
We look forward to seeing you on the track!
Read more about
- 10 Spaces Available
- Star Rider Steve Plater will be on this event
- No Noise Limit
- 3 Groups on this event
- Only £599.00 per rider