YES, IT’S TRUE! AT CIRCUITO DE ALMERIA THE SUMMER NEVER ENDS....
Enjoy 4 Days of fantastic sunshine in the Andalucian desert, with average temperatures in the low 20Cs!
The summer never really ends for us at Circuito de Almeria. To ensure you enjoy your event to the fullest, we can guarantee...
- Great value for money
- Money-saving deals
All you need to do is click that book now button and look for those sunglasses.
- 13 Corners
- Changes in Elevation
- Fast Flowing and Demanding
- A Track that just makes you want to keep improving. A good time is in 2 minutes plus and then when you get into the 1-minute bracket you’re really moving!
- A Stunning Scenic Background
- Great Restaurant
- Friendly staff that makes it feel like a home from home!
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Bike transport from a designated UK collection point to the circuit and back to the UK
- Full Insurance
- Generous transportation allowance of Your bike, 1 kit bag, and full use of the stillage for professional items
- An equal number of nights’ accommodation to your days on track in a quality 4-star hotel with breakfast included!
- Partner Packages - bring a friend, partner, or the whole family so they can join you in the sunshine having fun
- Track times that are run with groups and a timing system to ensure you are in the correct group with riders of equal ability
- Star Riders in the pit lane. Book yourself in with a BSB or World Champion for a day’s tutoring. (For all levels and beginners are especially welcome!)
- Photography service
- Tyre Service
- On-site Mechanical service
- Hire Bikes
- Off-road option with our desert adventures
- And our professional, friendly, and highly experienced team to look after you on your Euro Track Event!
The 4-star Hotel, with a reputation for service and quality, is just 100 meters from the Mediterranean in the coastal resort of Mojacar.
The package includes breakfast, and the hotel offers a fabulous buffet food selection together with a chef cooking that day’s fresh fish or meat choices.
The room will be twin sharing, single room upgrades are available for just £38 a night.
Don’t forget you are welcome to bring friends, a partner, or the whole family. Extra nights, either before or after the event, are also available to book.
We have chosen Mojacar because, although it is a 35-minute drive to the Circuit, it offers the Mediterranean to relax by at night with a great choice of local restaurants and bars.
HOW DO YOU GET THERE?
There are many airports and airlines to choose from. The closest airports to Circuito De Almeria are:
If requested your bike will be transported by the FE Team and will be ready and waiting for your first day on track.
Why not try a day off-road in the desert, before or after your event, with our Electric start Kawasaki KLX450R Enduro machines?
We look forward to seeing you on the track!
Read more about
- 10 Spaces Available
- No Noise Limit
- 3 Groups on this event
- Only £559.00 per rider