Circuito de Almeria where the Summer never ends ! - 09 December 2021
YES IT’S TRUE! AT CIRCUITO DE ALMERIA THE SUMMER NEVER ENDS....
4 Days of December Fun!
Yes! Now the summer really starts for us at Circuito De Almeria.We have many ways to ensure you enjoy your event.
- Get the best value
- Money saving deals
- All you need to do is click and look for those sunglasses.
"WHERE THE SUMMER NEVER ENDS!"
- 13 corners.
- Changes in elevation.
- Fast flowing and demanding.
- A good time is in 2 minutes plus and then when you get into the 1 minute bracket you’re really moving and then you just want to keep improving!
- A stunning scenic background.
- Great restaurant.
- Friendly staff that makes it feel like a home from home!
- Return bike transport for your machine from a designated UK collection point to the circuit.
- Fully insured.
- Generous transportation allowance of: Your bike, 1 kit bag, and if it fits in you can take it
- An equal number of nights’ accommodation to your days on track in a quality 4 star hotel with breakfast included.
- Partner packages - bring a friend or partner so they can join you in the sunshine having fun.
- Track time that is run normally with groups and a timing system to ensure you are in the correct group with riders of equal ability.
- Star Riders in the pit lane - book yourself in with a BSB or World Champion for a day’s tutoring. For all levels and beginners are especially welcome!
- Photography service.
- Tyre service.
- On site Mechanical service.
- Hire bikes.
- Off road option with our desert adventures.
- And our professional, friendly and highly experienced team to look after you on your Euro track event.
The 4 star Hotel with a reputation for service and quality is just 100 metres from the Mediterranean in the coastal resort of Mojacar.
The package is inclusive of breakfast although the hotel offers a fabulous buffet food selection together with a chef cooking that day’s fresh fish or meat choices.
Your room will be a twin sharing or single room upgrades are available for just £38 a night.
Dont forget you are welcome to bring a partner or the family, make your break longer or book extra nights before or after your event.
We have chosen Mojacar because although just a 35 minute drive to the Circuit it offers the Mediterranean to relax by at night with a great choice of local restaurants and bars.
HOW DO WE GET THERE?
The serving airports for Circuito De Almeria with a choice of major airlines flying into them are:
Why not try a day off road in the desert, before or after your event, with our Electric start, Kawasaki KLX450R Enduro machines
- 6 Spaces Available
- Star Rider Steve Brogan will be on this event
- No Noise Limit
- 3 Groups on this event
- Only £499.00 per rider