Circuito Andalucia - 11 November 2022
WELCOME TO CIRCUITO DE ANDALUCIA!
Yes! Now the summer really starts for us at Circuito de Andalucia. We have many ways to ensure you enjoy your event.
- Get the best value
- Money-saving deals
- All you need to do is click and look for those sunglasses.
- Return bike transport for your machine from a designated UK collection point to the circuit in our now highly respected Stillage system, which are unquestionably the largest stillages in the business. This simply means, you the customer can enjoy plenty of room for your machine and kit.
- Fully insured.
- Three nights in a 4-star* hotel accommodation with breakfast (based on two people sharing)
- Single room supplements and Non-Rider Packages available.
- 3 days track time on the exhilarating Andalusia race circuit that is run with a timing system to ensure you are in the correct group with riders of equal ability.
- Star Riders in the pit lane - book yourself in with a BSB or World Champion for a day’s tutoring. For all levels and beginners are especially welcome!
- Photography service.
- Tyre service.
- Hire bikes.
- And our professional, friendly and highly experienced team to look after you on your Euro track event.
The 4 star Hotel with a reputation for service and quality is just 100 metres from the Mediterranean in the coastal resort of Mojacar.
The package is inclusive of breakfast although the hotel offers a fabulous buffet food selection together with a chef cooking that day’s fresh fish or meat choices.
Your room will be a twin sharing or single room upgrades are available for just £38 a night.
Dont forget you are welcome to bring a partner or the family, make your break longer or book extra nights before or after your event.
We have chosen Mojacar because although just a 35 minute drive to the Circuit it offers the Mediterranean to relax by at night with a great choice of local restaurants and bars.
We advise flights in order of easy transfer:
- 10 Spaces Available
- Noise Limit: 110db
- 3 Groups on this event
- Only £499.00 per rider