BMW Motorrad Trackdays 2018
New for 2018 BMW Motorrad Trackdays
'Make Life a Ride' with BMW on the race track.
New for 2018, BMW brings you a major step forward in Motorcycle on Circuit tuition.
We are using live Communications, by Blue Tooth, so you the rider can get immmediate advice as you ride on the Circuit
No more debriefs after the session, its instant and will feel and see instant improvements !
Experience life in Pitlane in a Race Pit Box Environment!
Not only do you get to ride a MotoGP quality track, you will be under the expert guidance of your own Legendary 'Star Rider'
Star Riders the likes of :
Niall Mackenzie - 3 X British Superbike Champion and Grand Prix Rider
Steve Brogan- British Evo Superbike Champion, British Superstock Champion
More current BSB star riders
On arrival, you will be welcomed to your BMW Pitbox, where you will be based for the day
Light Refreshments throughout the day will be available
- Based out of BMW branded Race Garage
- Introduction by Niall Mackenzie - Video of ideal lap, showing the track, and corners
- Classroom Tuition - Rider Preparation - The Circuit and Lines - Body Positioning
- 5 Track sessions to put all the learning into practice, tutored by your Star Rider
- 2 Sessions will be with live communications
- 1 of the 5 sessions will be on our Camera bike. Please note if you are using your bike, you will be required to sign a damage indemnity which will include a £2000 deposit. For customers on BMW S1000RR hire bikes supplied, there waiver will cover this session
- Certificate of completion - Signed by your Star Rider
- BMW T-Shirt
- Video of your Group - A record of your day (This will be sent by email download aprroximately 10 days after your event). From Sign On through to Track time with your Star Rider
Choice of Package:
Take your own bike on Track - £359.00 (Brands Hatch GP £429)
Use a 2018 Track Prepared BMW S1000RR - £539.00
Dates for 2018
Monday 23rd July Donington Park (98db)
Monday 30th July Silverstone MotoGP Circuit (102db)
Tuesday 7th August Snetterton 300 (102db)
Tuesday 14th August Donington Park (108db)
Monday 20th August Brands Hatch GP (102db)
Thursday 23rd August Donington Park (108db)
Wednesday 5th September Silverstone MotoGP Circuit (102db)
Friday 7th September Oulton Park (102db)
Friday 14th September Donington Park (98db)
Please note : as per our our normal conditions, all safety equipment must be worn as per our terms and conditions