Almeria - 04 May 2018
Fast … fun … safe … Fantastic value for money.
And almost 100% guaranteed sunshine
Remember Almeria Circuit is based in the Andalusian Desert. The driest and warmest part of Southern Europe
4 days on track!!!Almeria Circuit with its 900 metre back straight and 12 corners per 4.022 kilometre lap is exciting and fast... always a challenge for riders and they absolutely love it!
Here’s what you get for an incfedible £499 per rider:
- 4 nights’ accommodation with breakfast (based on two people sharing.)
- Return transport for your bike and kit.
- 4 days on the fantastic Almeria race circuit.
- Focused Events’ Chrono lap timing system.
- Star Riders available - ex-World and British champions who will provide tuition to help you get the best out of your time with Focused Events (additional fee applies.)
- Tyre services and other products available including world-class track photography.
- Noise limit 108db.
Drop off at our premises normally 10 days before the event
UK collections available from Donington Park £39 each way, Manchester £57 each way,
Glasgow £95 each way , Aberdeen £109 each way (please note Northern collections will
depend on demand)
Flights to Almeria events, we recommend Alicante, Murcia, Almeria and last resort Malaga
(as this is a 3 hr drive) Easyjet, Ryan Air, Monarch, Jet 2.com, BA are the advised airlines from
the majority of UK airports) A good source of flight info is Skyscanner.com as this will give
you multiple airport information as a starting base.
Car Hire: we would also advise that car hire is normally more expensive if booked through
the airline, and again of you Google Carhire at the destination airport you will find a number of
service providers offering very competetive rates.
Please note: All bookings are based on 2 sharing, unless you specify a single which will have
a supplement charge
If you do stay extra nights and become a single, there will be teh single price added
Our hotel is ideally located in a Mediterranean seaside town near the circuit where you can relax after a day’s riding. With Dinner as little as €13 for a Buffett with all you can eat
Accommodation is included from the night before your first day on track until the morning of your last day.
And if you want to extend your time in the Spanish sun, why not book additional nights and come off-road riding with us?
- 4 Spaces Available
- Star Rider Neil Hodgson will be on this event
- Noise Limit: 110db
- 3 Groups on this event
- Only £455.00 per rider